First United Methodist Church of Cary
Children's Consignment Sale
Please "save the date" for our upcoming sales!
- Spring/Summer Sale 2015 - March 13th & 14th
- Reminder clothing is limited to spring and summer only in March. Click here for a quick reference for acceptable items and exclusions.
- Friday, March 13, 2015
- 6:00PM – 9:00PM - Shop for $5 donation to local family in need
- 8:00PM – 9:00PM Free admission to public
- "Power Consignors" also shop 6:00PM – 9:00PM Free
- Saturday, March 14, 2015 – Half Price Sale!
- 8:00AM – 11:00AM – ½ Price Sale only on items not marked with "X" on the back of the tag
- FREE admission to public
- Accepting New Consignors!
- Click here for Consignor Drop Off Dates
- 2:30PM - 3:30PM (Saturday, March 14, 2015)- Consignors pick up unsold items. Any items not picked up during this time frame will be donated to charity.
- Fall/Winter Sale 2015: Stay tuned for our fall dates. (consignor drop-off dates/times to be announced)
We are no longer accepting cribs of any type.
Now into our 23rd year, the First United Methodist Church of Cary's Children's Consignment Sale has become an event that many families in the Cary and surrounding communities have turned to for all of their children's consignment needs.
We are blessed and privileged to conduct this sale bi-annually, in both Spring and Fall, right inside our Church fellowship hall. This sale is a wonderful opportunity both for consignors and shoppers alike to support a group that donates all of its proceeds to local missions serving women and children. Thank you for considering our sale as a place to consign AND shop!