First United Methodist Church of Cary
Children's Consignment Sale
Please "save the date" for our upcoming sales!
- Fall/Winter Sale 2015 - September 18th & 19th
- Reminder clothing is limited to fall and winter only in September. Click here for a quick reference for acceptable items and exclusions.
- Friday, September 18, 2015
- 6:00PM – 9:00PM - Shop for $5 donation to local family in need
- 8:00PM – 9:00PM Free admission to public
- "Power Consignors" also shop 6:00PM – 9:00PM Free
- Saturday, September 19, 2015 – Half Price Sale!
- 8:00AM – 11:00AM – ½ Price Sale only on items not marked with "X" on the back of the tag
- FREE admission to public
- Accepting New Consignors!
- Click here for Consignor Drop Off Dates
- 2:30PM - 3:30PM (Saturday, March 14, 2015)- Consignors pick up unsold items. Any items not picked up during this time frame will be donated to charity.
- Spring/Summer Sale 2016: Stay tuned for dates (consignor drop-off dates/times to be announced)
Like us on our Facebook page: FUMC-Children's Consignment Sale
We are no longer accepting cribs of any type.
Now into our 24th year, the First United Methodist Church of Cary's Children's Consignment Sale has become an event that many families in the Cary and surrounding communities have turned to for all of their children's consignment needs.
We are blessed and privileged to conduct this sale bi-annually, in both Spring and Fall, right inside our Church fellowship hall. This sale is a wonderful opportunity both for consignors and shoppers alike to support a group that donates all of its proceeds to local missions serving women and children. Thank you for considering our sale as a place to consign AND shop!