Our sale is open and FREE to the public between the hours of 7:00pm-9:00pm on Friday evening and during the entire Half-Price Sale on Saturday from 8:00am-11:00am. Everyone is invited, so please share this site with your friends, relatives, neighbors, or co-workers that shop for children!
Do you want to shop earlier on Friday evening? Start shopping at 6:00pm by making a $5 donation to a local family in need. These donations are designated to a pre-selected family in the Triangle area who is currently undergoing hardship due to illness and/or lack of employment.
You may also begin shopping at 6:00pm on Friday by becoming a "Power Consignor" by consigning 50+ items to the sale.
- 6:00pm-7:00pm - "Early Bird" shopping for $5 donation to a local family in need; "Power Consignors" shop for FREE!
- 7:00pm-9:00pm – Free admission to the Public
- 8:00am-11:00am – Half-Price Sale (only on items marked with "Discount Yes" on the tag); FREE admission to all
Cash, checks, and major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) are accepted. Please be prepared to show a photo ID with check and credit card payments.Benefits of Shopping our Sale
- - We offer incredible deals on gently used and brand new children’s items.
- - Our sale is extremely organized from top to bottom! Clothing racks, toys, books, furniture, and equipment are all organized where you can easily locate what you are looking for.
- - We have many friendly volunteers on hand to point you in the right direction or assist with your shopping experience.
- - Our check out processes are smooth and efficient, often with zero or little wait time. As a parent, grandparent, caregiver, or friend, we know that your time is very important!
- - All purchases are tax-free!
- - We have plenty of parking close by! You can use the church parking lot off Waldo Street which has ample parking for our shoppers.
- - All proceeds from our sale are donated to local missions that support women and children.
- - Enter through the west entrance to the Templeton building by the church courtyard. Once inside, signs and volunteers will guide you to our sale.
- - Wear comfortable shoes!
- - We recommend that you bring a laundry basket, stroller, or wagon to use as your "shopping cart." Another option that works very well is to attach a laundry basket, using a bungee cord, to a luggage rack.
- - Come prepared with a list of specific items that you need, as well as your child's measurements and a tape measure. At home, trace your child’s foot, cut out the paper, and bring it to the sale to see if shoes will fit your child.
- - Seasonal racks are provided so that you may locate the perfect costumes, winter coats, or holiday attire for your little one! The types of racks offered will vary between the Spring and Fall sales and will be set-up based on that sale's season.